With every suggestion that festivities in April will reach un-chartered heights this spring, what will you do to celebrate the Royal Wedding? Snap up the tea-towels and monogrammed china, or really ensure April 29th is a date to remember?
The solution has never been so simple. In fact, there is now every excuse to treat yourself to a taste of royalty.
While many Brits plan to escape the influx of tourists for this international spectacle, there is no reason why staying in London needs to be stressful. Indeed far from it. Lapping up the luxury at Flemings with the Royal Wedding Package, you can savour the historic links of London’s Mayfair in imperial style. As they say, if you can think of three reasons not to, then don’t… However, as we see it, there are at least ten reasons why you should:
- Flemings offers a ‘Royal Celebration Cocktail’, allowing guests to toast the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton with a cocktail specially created in honour of the occasion
- Flemings is located exactly five minutes’ walk from Buckingham Palace
- The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 – the same year Flemings was founded – was established by Her Majesty Queen Victoria to organise the Great Exhibition
- Robert Fleming, who founded Flemings in 1851, was servant and valet to the Marquis and Marchioness of Anglesey
- One of Head Chef Simon Henbery’s dreams is to cook for Her Majesty the Queen
- General Manager Simon Scarborough’s dogs are named after the royal boroughs of Kensington and Chelsea
- Flemings Mayfair is just a stone’s throw from royal residences Spencer House, Apsley House, Clarence House and Buckingham Palace
- Flemings has established partnerships with Fortnum & Mason and Asprey – both British brands which feature the Royal Warrant
- Mayfair is home to some of London’s most well-established shops and boutiques, many of which have a longstanding seal of approval from the Royal Family.
- At Flemings, our guests are treated like royalty!
With all this on offer, a blissful break of either five or seven days, complimentary three course dinner, afternoon tea and Fortnum & Mason gift, you surely can’t go wrong!