Mother’s Day is coming up (Sunday 10th March) and it’s a great excuse to go out and do something a little bit special. Make a fuss of your mum, treat her and say thank you!
We have a special Mother’s Day offer for our #MumAndMeForTea competition, running on twitter from today until Friday. The lucky winner will get to bring their Mum for Champagne Afternoon Tea on Mother’s Day. All you have to do is retweet our competition tweets to be in with a chance of winning; it couldn’t be easier!
If you fancy a Mother’s Day hotel stay in London, get in there quick with our Book Early & Save offer for 10% off (must be booked 10+ days in advance).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The “#MumAndMeForTea” promotion is open to UK entrants aged 16 years and over excluding employees of Flemings Hotel and by entering you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion begins 13:00 on Wednesday 27 February 2013 and ends at 23:59 on Friday 1 March 2013
3. To participate in the promotion, entrants must follow @FlemingsMayfair on Twitter and retweet a specifically indicated message from the @FlemingsMayfair Twitter account containing the #MumAndMeForTea hashtag.
4. A user may enter the draw once per day per Twitter account for the duration of the promotion.
5. There is one prize to be won: Champagne Afternoon Tea for two people, to be taken on Sunday 10th March 2013 between 1.30pm and 5pm.
6. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotion using the Random.org service and will be notified via direct message on Twitter within 2 working days of the promotion ending.
7. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if a winner is not contactable or a prize is not claimed with 2 days of notification, the winner will forfeit their prize and a further winner will be selected from all remaining valid entries (and so on until a winner can be contacted).
8. Purchase is not necessary however internet access is required.
9. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
10. In the event insufficient entries are received, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold unallocated prizes.
11. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Prizes are only valid for the date and event stated and no changes are permitted under any circumstance. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
14. Winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
17. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
18. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
19. By entering the promotion users agree to receive email communication about their progress in the promotion and important messages regarding how to improve their performance, deadlines and results.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. All matters relating to the application and use of it are, in relation to Users in the Republic of Ireland only, governed by Irish law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts, and in relation to all other Users, governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Flemings Hotel Mayfair Limited, 7-12 Half Moon Street, London, W1J 7BH.