Looking for something exciting to do in the city this October? Here are the top experiences not to miss this month, with some special recommendations from our Concierge team!
- Discover Mayfair like you’ve never seen it: Travel Curious and Flemings Mayfair are coming together to offer you a unique experience: Flemings Hotel’s Dangerous Pleasures: Glamour and Deception in Literary Mayfair. Walk in the shoes of Oscar Wilde and travel back to the most scandalous times in London!
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of some of the most iconic London venues, including The National Theatre, Royal Albert Hall or Shakespeare’s Globe.
- London Transport Museum's new exhibition, Hidden London, should be a must on everyone’s to-do list. It focuses on the hidden and forgotten spaces on the London Underground including Churchill's secret shelter in a bomb-proof tube station, Down Street.
- Great news for theatre fans! Mary Poppins returns to the West End, 11 years after the original production closed here. The musical about the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious nanny to the Banks family opens at the Prince Edward Theatre.
- Don‘t miss the Japanese Kyoto Garden in Holland Park. One of the quieter gardens in London, it invites visitors to slow down and relax.
View All Posts