The most wonderful of the year is finally here: the Festive season is upon us and London is celebrating. To make sure you make the most out of it, we have prepared some recommendations on how to enjoy this special time of the year in London with your loved-ones.
The top 5 places to go ice-skating
Christmas in London wouldn’t be the same without a day of ice-skating. This is the perfect traditional Christmas activity for families, friends and couples. Here are the best places to go ice-skating in London this winter:
- Natural History Museum’s outdoor rink. When? From 10am to 9pm. Where? Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW7 5BD. Fee: adult tickets start from £15.95
- Hide Park Winter Wonderland. When? From 21st November till 5th January from 10am to 9pm. Where? Hyde Park, W2 2UH. Fee: none
- Hampton Court Palace. When? From 22nd November till 5th January. Fee: Adult £16.20, children: £11.70
- Tower of London. When? 1st November till 5th January. Fee: Adult £16.20, children: £11.70
- Skate at Somerset House. When? 13th November 13 until January 12. Where? Strand, London WC2R 1LA. Fee: from £8.50
The top 5 places to do your Christmas Shopping in London
London has a shop for every single gift idea you could possibly think of. Although you can definitely indulge all year long shopping in its most iconic shopping centres, here are the places we recommend for your Christmas shopping!
- Harvey Nichols department store. Where? 109-125 Knightsbridge, Belgravia, London SW1X 7RJ
- Burlington Arcade. Where? 51 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0QJ
- Harrods. Where? 87-135 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL
- Oxford Street London. Where? Oxford Street London
- Westfield. Where? Westfield, Stratford, London