Let’s be honest, there hasn’t been much to rejoice about recently and we could really do with a distraction from all the dreary news of late.
Now, we may be biased but we think a gourmet experience could be the answer. After all, how could you say no to a delicious menu that made it to the finals of a national TV show?
Join us for a special Tasting Menu by Great British Menu Finalist 2020 Kerth Gumbs
and enjoy a six-course unforgettable meal. For those of us who followed the show earlier this year, how beautiful was the Folk of the Faraway Tree? This year’s theme was children’s literature, so expect a playful interpretation of some childhood classics in this tasty tribute to the nation’s most celebrated authors. See the menu here
And to make sure you finish on a high note, forget the tedious commute back home. Simply retreat to one of our luxurious Deluxe Double rooms where you can sink into one of our comfortable beds and enjoy a fresh start the following morning with breakfast served at Ormer Mayfair.
Rates for this package start from £349 + VAT (5%) per room, per night.
The Handbook readers will enjoy an additional treat: each diner will get a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival.
Sounds tempting? Simply get in touch with our team by telephone on +44 (0) 20 7499 0000 or by email at email@example.com and quote 'The Handbook 2020'.
- An overnight stay in a Deluxe Double room
- A six-course tasting menu by Great British Menu Finalist Kerth Gumbs
- Continental breakfast served at Ormer Mayfair the following morning
Terms and Conditions:
- Package available from Thursday to Saturday only
- Based on two adults sharing
- Offer subject to availability
- The tasting menu is served from 6:30pm to 7:30pm (last seating) and bookings are essential