We'd like to assure you that we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our users. We will ensure that the information you provide us with is kept private and confidential, and we will only use it to provide the services you request.
If you disagree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
Information You Voluntarily Provide
Information We Automatically Collect
When you browse the website or purchase, we may automatically collect information about your visit by using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website. This information may be used to monitor or improve website performance or deliver targeted advertising. Information from the cookie alone generally will not identify you personally, and we will not use this information in connection with any personally identifiable information you have provided. You may read more about the specific cookies we use on this website here.
Information We Share with Third Party Providers
We may share your personally identifiable information with service providers including:
· Payment processors for secure credit card payment transaction.
· Hosting services.
· Email service providers to send you emails pertaining to your booking. Such providers may send emails of a marketing nature if you have given express consent to receive such newsletters and track performance indicators, such as open and click rates.
· Advertising partners who may use email addresses, cookies and other tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons, to gather information about your activities on our website and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests· Our business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them. We may also share your data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in improving our website.
· Legal authorities when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or when necessary to do so to protect the rights and safety of Flemings Mayfair, employees and users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our services.
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Flemings Mayfair.
· Information that is aggregated or anonymised does not directly identify you.
How we protect your information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. We implement a variety of security measures when a user makes a booking, enters, submits, or accesses the information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Suppose a security breach causes an unauthorised intrusion into our system that materially affects you. In that case, Flemings Mayfair will notify you as soon as possible and later report our response action.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes or you wish your information to be removed from our records, you may update or delete it by firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you access to your personally identifiable information that we hold within 30 days of a request to access.
If you wish to stop receiving email newsletters, click on the unsubscribe link on any newsletters. We will retain your information for as long as required to deliver your service, agreement or resolve any issues. Please note that we cannot permanently delete records of all historical data. For example, we are required to retain certain records for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
Data portability is obtaining information in a format you can move from one service provider to another. We will provide you with an electronic file of your basic account information if you request it.
Third Party Websites